So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an hhvgoetz.
hhvgoetz, Rechtsanwalt, LL.M.
Kategorie: Verbraucherrecht
Zufriedene Kunden: 3015
Erfahrung:  LL.M. in International Trade Law (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK)
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Verbraucherrecht hier ein
hhvgoetz ist jetzt online.

I need to ask that i was offered a job of manager in


I need to ask that i was offered a job of manager in which i was needed to
reship the parcels which I will be recieving from various companies
for the order which my owner will be doing and then I need to re-ship
those parcels to customer to whom the address will be provdied.
Now i got a letter from polizei to be witness of this case citing that the money which
has been used to buy this products was a fraudlent money
and the company will file a civil case to get the money back.
Can you please help what can be done in this case since I don't have the money and
also I was doing as part of job and i have not taken any money or stuff for myself.
Request you to please guide me what can be done in this case.
If needed we can disucss in detail the whole thing.
Gepostet: vor 2 Jahren.
Kategorie: Verbraucherrecht
Experte:  hhvgoetz hat geantwortet vor 2 Jahren.
You should provide all addresses and data you have about the people involved to the company or the police as soon as possible asking for apologies that you seemed to have collaborated in an apparrently fraudulent business without knowing. If they are able to catch anyone of the people behind that with your quick help, your chances are a lot better not to need to defend yourself of the accusation of having commited a fraud by yourself. Regards
Kunde: hat geantwortet vor 2 Jahren.


This details we are already providing to the police and trying to help the police in all possible manner by providing all the documents we have.

What should be done from our side to give it to companies as we are not the culprits and only victim of this whole scam. We also dont have money to pay such an amount

Experte:  hhvgoetz hat geantwortet vor 2 Jahren.
If you did not receive any money, most likely you will not held liable for anything except anyone seriously considers, that you knew about the scam. Send your apologies to the company who suffered the loss stating that you did not know about the scam. This is all, you can do at this point. In case, a civil lawsuit is filed against you, contact a local lawyer. If you don't earn a lot, a public susidary (Prozesskostenhilfe) is available to cover the costs of the lawyer and the court. Don't just wait wihtout acting when receiving mail from a German court. Regards
Kunde: hat geantwortet vor 2 Jahren.


Can you please suggest me some good Civil Lawyers in erlangen?

I am not earning anything and even I dont have single money to pay anything. I am totally dependent on my husband to do something hence I am not sure how should I go about this.

Request you to please help me . It will be of great help.

Experte:  hhvgoetz hat geantwortet vor 2 Jahren.
No, please ask at the local Rechtsanwaltskammer.