So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an LawAlexander.
LawAlexander, Rechtsanwalt
Kategorie: Steuerrecht - Anwälte
Zufriedene Kunden: 426
Erfahrung:  Rechtsanwalt
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Steuerrecht - Anwälte hier ein
LawAlexander ist jetzt online.

I am a USA citizen living and working in Germany for the

Diese Antwort wurde bewertet:

I am a USA citizen living and working in Germany for the past 3 years. Of course I file both German and USA taxes each year.I am selling my house in the USA that is an investment property. I do not own property in Germany, I rent. I live here on a temporary residency permit.How will that income from the sale be taxed in Germany? Will I have to pay taxes on it? I believe I will have to pay capital gains in the USA? The gain will be about $30,000. My yearly income is $110,000.

Dear Sirs,

I noticed a similar question has been posted recently. Is this one still relevant?

Kunde: hat geantwortet vor 17 Tagen.
I need info about German law regarding a sale in the USA. Different question

Referring to my earlier answer, Art. 23 Sec. 3 allows for an exemption of that particular income from taxation in Germany. You will be taxable with that particular income in the US alone, however I advise you to decare that particular income and claim the provisions of the Double Tax Agreement in favour of you.

I hope my answer has been helpful, I would appreciate if you could take the time and rate me, thank you.

Plesse be so kind and leave a rating so that I am able to get paid by the website, thank you very much.

LawAlexander und weitere Experten für Steuerrecht - Anwälte sind bereit, Ihnen zu helfen.