So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an ClaudiaMarieSch...
ClaudiaMarieSchiessl, Rechtsanwältin
Kategorie: Sozialrecht
Zufriedene Kunden: 23150
Erfahrung:  25 Jahre Anwaltserfahrung
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Sozialrecht hier ein
ClaudiaMarieSchiessl ist jetzt online.

I have paid into the German retirement fond for 4 years and

Diese Antwort wurde bewertet:

I have paid into the German retirement fond for 4 years and 5 months as employee.
Before, I finished the Abitur and studied at Uni for 6 years.
I'm now 54 and have lived and worked for my own companies for 25 years, 90% abroad, 50% of the time Ex-EU.
Can I get a retirement status (Independent of the payments)?
Dear Customer,Thank you so much for your request.
In order to be entitled to a pension you have to pay into the retirement Fonds for 5 years.
Please turn to Rentenversicherung about the missing months whether you can pay those and get a pension all the same
If I have helped a positive rating would be greatly appreciated
Kunde: hat geantwortet vor 10 Monaten.
the missing few months are not take by the 21 years of school and university?
Not any more.Since 2009 these times only count for the 35 years time frame
ClaudiaMarieSchiessl und weitere Experten für Sozialrecht sind bereit, Ihnen zu helfen.