Der Fehler kann mehrere Ursachen haben. Es gibt eine ausfürliche Anleitung (in Englisch) um den Fehler zu beseitigen:
Possible causes of this issue could include:
- Firewall settings are blocking MSN Messenger.
- MSN Messenger proxy settings are incorrect.
- Security settings are blocking MSN Messenger.
- Your date and time settings may be incorrect.
- Files that are required to make a successful Internet connection are corrupted.
Try the following solutions in the order that they are listed:
1. Visit the following Web site to verify that you can connect to the Internet: http://www.microsoft.com
If you cannot connect, contact your Internet Service provider or your local network administrator.
2. Determine whether MSN Messenger is blocked by a firewall. Visit the following Web site to sign in to Web Messenger:
Click Start Web Messenger, and verify whether you can sign in. If you can sign in to Web Messenger, MSN Messenger may be blocked by a firewall. If the computer is running third-party (non-Microsoft) software or firewall software, such as ZoneAlarm, Norton Internet Security, or McAfee, make sure that the software is set to let MSN Messenger operate, and then try to sign in to MSN Messenger again. Visit the following Web site for information about the most common firewalls:
3. Verify the date and time settings on your computer:
a. Click on START and RUN and type in CONTROL timedate.cpl and hit ENTER
b. Verify that the date and time settings are set correctly.
4. Adjust the proxy settings in Microsoft Internet Explorer:
a. Start Internet Explorer.
b. On the "Tools" menu, click "Internet Options."
c. Click the "Connections" tab, and then click "LAN Settings."
d. Clear the "Automatically detect settings" check box.
e. Click "OK" two times.
5. Clear the proxy settings in MSN Messenger:
a. Start MSN Messenger 7.5.
b. On the "Tools" menu, click "Options."
c. Click "Connection," and then click "Advanced Settings."
d. Delete the entries under "SOCKS."
e. Click "OK" two times to save the settings.
6. Adjust the Microsoft Internet Explorer security settings:
a. Start Internet Explorer.
b. On the "Tools" menu, click" Internet Options," and then click the "Advanced" tab.
c. In the "Security" section, verify the following settings:
-Clear the "Check for server certificate revocation" check box.
-Select the "Use SSL 2.0" check box.
-Select the "Use SSL 3.0" check box.
d. Click "OK" to close the window.
7. Reregister SSL security libraries. To do this, click "Start," click "Run," and type in each command below and hit ENTER.
Note: After each command is executed successfully, you will receive a "DllRegisterServer succeeded" message. Wait until you receive this message before you continue to the next command.
a. REGSVR32 softpub.dll
b. REGSVR32 wintrust.dll
c. REGSVR32 initpki.dll
d. REGSVR32 Rsaenh.dll
e. REGSVR32 Mssip32.dll
f. REGSVR32 Cryptdlg.dll
g. REGSVR32 Dssenh.dll
h. REGSVR32 Gpkcsp.dll
i. REGSVR32 Slbcsp.dll
j. REGSVR32 Sccbase.dll
8. If you still cannot sign in to MSN Messenger, the .NET Messenger Service may be temporarily unavailable. Wait several minutes, and then try to sign in again. Or, visit http://messenger.msn.com/status.aspx to find out the status of the server.