So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an Schiessl Claudia.
Schiessl Claudia
Schiessl Claudia, Rechtsanwältin und Fachanwältin
Kategorie: Miet- & WEG-Recht
Zufriedene Kunden: 19871
Erfahrung:  25 Jahre Anwaltserfahrung
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Miet- & WEG-Recht hier ein
Schiessl Claudia ist jetzt online.

I sublet my room ealier this year. For one of the

Diese Antwort wurde bewertet:

Hello!I sublet my room ealier this year. For one of the subtenants, I was forced to rush the moving in/contract signing/deposit payment procedure and what happened in the end was that this subtenant never payed a single euro after moving in. I have the contact details and passport number of this subtenant and they signed an IOU or "Schuldanerkenntnis". Would I be able to pursue this person?
Dear Customer ,Thank you for your questionThe IOU is the prove that you have a claim against him so it is possible to sue him for payment
Kunde: hat geantwortet vor 8 Monaten.
Hello Schiessl,Thanks for your reply, I was wondering what were the steps I could take to pursue this matter. Also, this matter is for a couple of hundred euros, is it worth pursuing this matter or are legal costs going to outweigh the amount owed.
A court order would be your best bet.This is a form you get online and fill inGoogleMahnbescheidAnd follow the instructionsThat is by far the cheapest way
Schiessl Claudia und weitere Experten für Miet- & WEG-Recht sind bereit, Ihnen zu helfen.
Kunde: hat geantwortet vor 8 Monaten.
thank you