So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an AlexandraVent.
AlexandraVent, Arzt
Kategorie: Medizin
Zufriedene Kunden: 1315
Erfahrung:  Expert
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Medizin hier ein
AlexandraVent ist jetzt online.

I have a discharge from the genitals and how should I

Diese Antwort wurde bewertet:

Hello, I have a discharge from the genitals and how should I contact whom and what procedures are needed?
Fachassistent(in): Bitte nennen Sie mir Ihr Alter, Geschlecht und Medikamente, die Sie einnehmen.
Fragesteller(in): 25, men
Fachassistent(in): Vielen Dank. Gibt es noch etwas, dass der Urologe wissen sollte?
Fragesteller(in): I am a tourist and I have to stay here 1 month, I have travel insurance. As far as I know the visit is not funded by travel insurance and I am interesting how much a visit of urulogist visit?
Good evening, thanks for reaching out. I will try my best to help you.
Travel insurance pays any medical visit which is necessary. You could have a urogenital infection or an STI which can have consequences if not treated. So I guess it is covered.
Anyway, it does not cost that much, around 200-300 Euro including the tests.
Tests needed are an urine sample, or better a swab of the urethra and probably a blood test.
A visit to a specialist might be difficult to get soon, especially as a tourist. You should try a kassenärztliche Notfallpraxis in your area. To know which one you can call 116117 (if you are in Germany. If you are somewhere else let me know).I hope this helps you.
If you dont have any other question I am glad if you could rate my help from 3-5 stars, or write thanks.
I wish you all the best!
all good? thanks for a short feedback.
Kunde: hat geantwortet vor 18 Tagen.
Thanks for the answers . Yes I am in Germany and I will definitely go to the doctor. if I book a visit to the doctor I will be able to use my insurance ? Thanks again for your attention.
usually one has to pay beforehand and present the bill to the insurance. I would contact your insurance and ask about the exact procedure.
All the best!
AlexandraVent und weitere Experten für Medizin sind bereit, Ihnen zu helfen.