So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an Dr.Scheufele.
Dr.Scheufele, Arzt
Kategorie: Gynäkologie
Zufriedene Kunden: 29195
Erfahrung:  praktischer Arzt, Gynäkologie u. Geburtshilfe
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Gynäkologie hier ein
Dr.Scheufele ist jetzt online.

I think I have a sexually transmitted infection you see, I

Diese Antwort wurde bewertet:

I think I have a sexually transmitted infection
you see, I hate going to the doctor, I've had the worst experiences but right now im desperate with the pain, I have sores in the lips of my Vagina, and I can almost not open the legs or move to much because the pain is a lot, also the vaginal discharge is a lot, kind of brown and with a strong smell, I it any medication I can take?


thanks for using justAnswer, I am gynecologist and glad to help you.

This has for sure an infectious reason. I would recommend the use of Fluomicin (over-the-counter at pharmacy).

If this will not resolve the problem, a checkup would be necessary.

Hope you get well soon.

Please don´t forget to honour my work with a kindly rating (3-5 stars).

Thanks a lot, all the best for you.

Dr. N. Scheufele

Dr.Scheufele und weitere Experten für Gynäkologie sind bereit, Ihnen zu helfen.