So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an RASchiessl.
RASchiessl, Rechtsanwalt
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Zufriedene Kunden: 10795
Erfahrung:  Vertragsanwalt des Bayerischen Wohnungs- und Grundeigentümerverbandes Regensburg
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Recht & Justiz hier ein
RASchiessl ist jetzt online.

Hallo. Ich bin nicht sicher :-)


Hallo. Ich bin nicht sicher :-)
Gepostet: vor 1 Jahr.
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Kunde: hat geantwortet vor 1 Jahr.
Hallo. Me and my partner was 10 years together. In the beggining, I worked too, but after a wile, he asked me to stay home with the kids, because he earns enough money for all ( he is a bussinesman ). So, since 6 years, I became 100% dependet of him. Our commun daughter is 6 years old now. Since awile, we decided to sepparate, because I couldn't support anymore his humiliations and way of being with me, knowing now that I cannot go anywhere without an income. He is an inteligent man and succesful, but with manipulations, humiliations, lies etc....I cannot continue. We are not together anymore, but he presse me to do what he say, otherway he will pay me only 500-800 Euro/ month, take the car away from me and let me on the street. I am living now in his mother's house, which is rented by him. His income is at least 37000 Euro/month Netto. My girl exually growed with everything was neccessarly. I feel lost, at the moment, because I have no money for a lowyer, no money for a new house, I will have no car ( which is absolutly neccessarly, having another daughter in a privat school far away), no job....I am depresed and he use the chance everytime to push me more and more down. Please, help me to understand, how is possible a man like him to pay for his child only this amount and to let us on the street?
Experte:  raschwerin hat geantwortet vor 1 Jahr.
Können wir ggf. auf deutsch kommunizieren?
Kunde: hat geantwortet vor 1 Jahr.
Ich kann Ihnen sehr gut verstehen, aber ich kann nicht 100% in deutsch schreiben.
Experte:  raschwerin hat geantwortet vor 1 Jahr.
Versuchen wir es gern.