So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an RARobertWeber.
RARobertWeber, Rechtsanwalt
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Zufriedene Kunden: 3366
Erfahrung:  Rechtsanwalt in Berlin
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Recht & Justiz hier ein
RARobertWeber ist jetzt online.

Sorry, I dont speak German very good. If I have been fined


Sorry, I don't speak German very good.
If I have been fined for speeding, declared that an other person was driving my car and the poilice requested me at the police station, what should happen next?
Do I need an 'Anwalt'?

Many thanks
Gepostet: vor 4 Jahren.
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Experte:  RARobertWeber hat geantwortet vor 4 Jahren.
Ma'am, Sir,

you don't need to appear at the police station and you don't need to answer questions in this matter if the answeres could be held against you.

In this part of the investigation, you don't need a lawyer, but it would be useful to appear at the police station and deliver proof that another person was driving. You also should request a look inte the files (Akteneinsicht, Einsicht in die Akten) to understand, what information the police has against you.

As next step, I recommend to check which information the police has and whether you have proof or not.

Please ask further questions if you still have questions regarding this case.

Please give a positive rating if the question was sufficiently answered.

Kind regards,
Robert Weber

Not provided informations can change the legal evaluation and the answer drastically.