So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an Claudia Schiessl.
Claudia Schiessl
Claudia Schiessl, Rechtsanwältin und Fachanwältin
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Zufriedene Kunden: 17462
Erfahrung:  Zwei Fachanwaltstitel; Korrespondenz in deutsch, englisch,französisch;Anwältin seit 1994;1996 Mitarbeit am Lehrstuhl für Strafrecht Universität Regensburg;1996-2010 Ausbildung von Referendaren
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Recht & Justiz hier ein
Claudia Schiessl ist jetzt online.

Hello, I currently have a employment contract listing me as


Hello, I currently have a employment contract listing me as a supervisor. The previous person was moved to another temporary position. My coworker who previously held my job currently has a legal inquiry requesting he resume his previous position which i now hold. The company has informed me that my contract is in error and not valid and I must return to my previous position. This is an embarrassing situation . What are my legal options.
Gepostet: vor 5 Jahren.
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Experte:  Claudia Schiessl hat geantwortet vor 5 Jahren.
Dear Customer, thank you for using Just Answer. Contracts must be kept is one of the principles of German Law. There are exceptions however. One exception would be if at the moment of signing the contract one party did not know what he or she was signing or was forced to sign or tricked into signing Also there are exceptions if the contract is against the law. If however these exceptions are not the case and they just do not want the contract any longer because there has been a legal inquiry it is not your problem at all. You can insist on your contract or demand compensation I hope I was able to help I Thank you Mit freundlichen Grüßen Claudia Marie S
Kunde: hat geantwortet vor 5 Jahren.
a follow up question; my employer states the contract is illegal and he should not have made the contract. i willingly signed the contract and performed the duties requested. he has offered to let me keep the current compensation however it is degrading to now be reduced to the former position
Experte:  Claudia Schiessl hat geantwortet vor 5 Jahren.
Dear Customer,

no the contract between you and him is not illegal.

Your employer has just a problem with your former colleague.

He most probably was not right in degrading him but this has nothing to do with the contract between you and your employer.

This is why he is offering you monetary compensation, which he would not do if the contract was illegal.

Why is he not waiting for the employment court`s decision ?

He certainly should.

I hope I have helped.
Claudia Schiessl und weitere Experten für Recht & Justiz sind bereit, Ihnen zu helfen.
Kunde: hat geantwortet vor 5 Jahren.
Hello considering the above information what would be considered compensation. The ability to retain my pay level or retaining my pay and asking for additional compensation.

thank you
Experte:  Claudia Schiessl hat geantwortet vor 5 Jahren.
Dear Customer,

I would consider retaining your pay level as good compensation