So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an RASchiessl.
RASchiessl, Rechtsanwalt
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Zufriedene Kunden: 10834
Erfahrung:  Vertragsanwalt des Bayerischen Wohnungs- und Grundeigentümerverbandes Regensburg
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Recht & Justiz hier ein
RASchiessl ist jetzt online.

Dear Sirs, I have been married to a German citizen for


Dear Sirs,

I have been married to a German citizen for 6 years. I hold German status niederlassungserlaubnis in the passport. We are currently not leaving together with my husband as we found the job in the different countries
I have been working in Germany for 2 years from 2005 till 2007. Then i moved from Germany first for the Business Educational reasons and now i am working in France.
I am wondering whether it is possible for me to apply for the german citizenship and whether it is possible to change the Permanent residence in one European country to another in my case German to French.

Thank you very much in advance,
Gepostet: vor 7 Jahren.
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Experte:  Olaf Götz hat geantwortet vor 7 Jahren.

Dear madame,


I suppose you have a non-European nationality, correct?


I think you have already lost your Niederlassungserlaubnis, because you moved out of Germany for more than 6 months.


(§ 51 Abs. 1 Nr. 6,7)


Therefore it is not possible to obtain German nationality at the moment.


In former times you should have applied for the EG-Daueraufenthalt.


You should try to obtain the French equivalent, based on Article 2b of EU-Directive 2003/109/EG


Actually I am in serious doubt whether you are allowed to stay in France without having the mentioned EU-Title. How did you get a working permit in France?


Please check your existing Aufenthaltstitel in your passport!