So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an Anja Merkel.
Anja Merkel
Anja Merkel, Rechtsanwältin
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Zufriedene Kunden: 2286
Erfahrung:  Staatsexamen, Internationaler Titel LL.M.Eur, Zulassung als Rechtsanwältin
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Recht & Justiz hier ein
Anja Merkel ist jetzt online.

Sorry i am not able to write in german but I need information


Sorry i
am not able to write in german but I need information on getting my court awarded retirement from by exhusband who is a german citizen.
Gepostet: vor 7 Jahren.
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Experte:  Anja Merkel hat geantwortet vor 7 Jahren.

I answer your question because of the information provided by you as follows.

You have a right to information about all necessary information with respect to your ex-husband and the carrier-supplying (Daimler Benz) § 4 VerAusglG. Make your request in writing, set a reasonable time to reply and give you an account to transfer, to which you have access.

If your exhusband or the carrier-supplying (Daimler Benz) give you no information about account, height, etc. You can enforce the payment of the pension compensation in court.

Due to professional regulations, I have to point out that free legal services in Germany is not allowed. I'm assuming that you have read the terms and conditions of the portal operator and return to accept the answers accordingly.

With best regards,

Anja Merkel, LL.M.