So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an Andreas Boos.
Andreas Boos
Andreas Boos, Rechtsanwalt
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Zufriedene Kunden: 0
Erfahrung:  Familienrecht, Betreuungsrecht, Allgemeines Zivilrecht, Öffentliches Recht
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Recht & Justiz hier ein
Andreas Boos ist jetzt online.

we need a lawyer /inheritance researcher : a bank account


we need a lawyer /inheritance researcher : a bank account was found by me in europe with 350.000,- Euro that person died unmarried, no children , no will , 23 years ago his father was Indian, we are searching here in India for his descendants his mother was Australian, married to the Indian in 1910 as the descendants of the mother can claim half the inheritance we need to find those people . Any idea ? any interest ? my name is : Klaus Gutzeit I am a writer residing in India
Gepostet: vor 10 Jahren.
Kategorie: Recht & Justiz
Experte:  Andreas Boos hat geantwortet vor 10 Jahren.
First thing we need to know, if the person who died was a citizen of an europeen country and if he had been so of which country! There are a lot of differeneces in internatzional inheritance law. If its immovable property normaly threre is to use the law of the country where the property is situated! The you have to look which persons ca get the money! But it seems that you are German, probably you ask detailed in german language, it makes it much easier.