So funktioniert JustAnswer:
  • Fragen Sie einen Experten
    Tausende Experten in über 200 Kategorien.
  • Erhalten Sie eine professionelle Antwort
    Per E-Mail oder sofortiger Benachrichtigung, während Sie auf unserer Website warten. Stellen Sie ggf. weitere Anschlussfragen.
  • 100%ige Zufriedenheit garantiert
    Bewerten Sie die erhaltene Antwort.
Stellen Sie Ihre Frage an RA A. Lienhart.
RA A. Lienhart
RA A. Lienhart, Rechtsanwältin
Kategorie: Schweizer Recht
Zufriedene Kunden: 2
Erfahrung:  Schweizer Recht
Geben Sie Ihre Frage in der Kategorie Schweizer Recht hier ein
RA A. Lienhart ist jetzt online.

I am a UK national, UK based I am a self employed IT


I am a UK national, UK based

I am a self employed IT consultant, and I have won a contract with a Dutch company to provide consultancy to one of their clients at their site in Switzerland. My company will bill the Dutch company for my work, in turn the Dutch company will bill the Swiss based client.

I will not be employed directly by the Swiss based company.

I will continue to live in the UK and pay UK taxes.

I will require to travel to Switzerland to meet the Swiss client twice per month for six days per month for six months. How do I avoid the Swiss authorities construing my business travel as work requiring a Work Permit and therefore incurring Swiss taxation?

Best regards....Martin
Gepostet: vor 7 Jahren.
Kategorie: Schweizer Recht
Experte:  RA A. Lienhart hat geantwortet vor 7 Jahren.
Dear Martin
Your case is pretty complicated and its wise being careful about this questions. But without detailed knowledge of your contracts, I'm afraid its not possible to give you an answer to your question. I suggest you to contact a swiss lawyer about this issue.

Best regards XXXXX XXXXX the best XXXXX