«Hi, The latest FP vs for the PPC is 10.1.102.64. Following are instructions:
Here are the instructions:
*Flash Player for PPC Macs*Adobe's last release of Flash Player for PPC Macs was in November, 2010 with release 10.1.102.64 Subsequent releases are for Intel based Macs only. To update you should download:
Flash uninstaller: [http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/865/cpsid_86551.html#prob1=uninst,os=m10.6,] Make sure you get the right one.
Flash installer 10.1.102.64 [http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get/flashplayer/installers/archive/fp 10.1.102.64_and_9.0.289.0archive.zip] Open the archive to reveal yet more archives and multiple files. Select: flashplayer101r102_64_ubmac.dmg
1) Run Disk Utility and verify your hard drive. If the hard drive reports errors then it will need repairing first (another topic). If it verifies, run Disk Utility's repair permissions.
2) Back up your hard drive, ideally to a bootable clone. A bootable clone will allow you to restore your hard drive to its original state should something go wrong.
3) Quit all applications to ensure nothing is actively using Flash. You can even do the next step while booted to Safe Mode to make sure.
[Mac OS X: Starting up in Safe Mode|http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=107393]
[What is Safe Boot, Safe Mode? (Mac OS X)|http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1564]
[Safe Boot takes longer than normal startup|http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=107394]
4) Run the uninstaller application. Adobe says, "Adobe recommends that you restart your computer before you install a different version of the player."
5) Run the installer application from the .dmg file you got from the second download.
6) Use Disk Utility to repair permissions on your computer. this is important when installing anything from Adobe.
7) Restart your computer.
This info came from the Apple Forum.